Thursday, November 3, 2011

The Revival of My Blog - An Invitation to Conversation

There is no better way to lose readers than to stop writing. It has been so long since I have written a blog on here that I am not even sure if there is anyone still out there. Even so, I find myself in a place where I need to write again. After a great deal of life change and personal growth, and in the midst of the busiest time in my life since college, it seems true that I still desire to think "out loud" in a way that spurs on more conversations about life, culture, and what it means to follow Jesus in our world.

I am under the conviction that, as Rob Bell writes in Love Wins, there is something divine about conversation. The power of dialogue between believers and non-believers is something that has yet been identified. There is true growth that happens in the midst of doubts, questions, fears, and confession. It is this type of conversation that I would like to entertain.

I would like to personally invite you to participate in the discussion. All are invited. Atheist. Agnostic. Buddhist. Muslim. NotSureWhatIBelieve. Homosexual. Christian. Catholic. Mormon. You.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?