Monday, September 27, 2010

My "To Read" List

I have recently started to intentionally read books in addition to books assigned for my class work. Here is my most up-to-date "to read" list:

1) First Things First by Kurt & Brenda Warner
2) The Gospel According to Starbucks by Leonard Sweet
3) Church Unique by Will Mancini
4) Blue Like Jazz by Donald Miller

Some other books that will probably show up on my "to read" list are: Crazy Love by Francis Chan, 180 edited by Bruce Nuffer, and Nudge by Leonard Sweet.

As far as classes go, I'm currently studying The Gospel of Mark, Church Leadership, and Women in Church and Culture. So I'm reading a variety of books on these three topics.

What are you reading? What would you recommend?

1 comment:

  1. LOVE Blue Like Jazz
    would recommend anything by Donald Miller

    liked Crazy Love - although lots of use of the word "radical"

    I would also recommend Brian McLaren- very thought provoking.

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?